Consent to the processing of personal data and information on the processing of personal data
You give this consent to Mergado technologies, Ltd. for the purpose of sending commercial communications (marketing offers) and for other marketing activities towards you. You can withdraw this consent at any time and commercial communications will no longer be sent to you. More detailed information about the processing of your personal data can be found below.
- Identity and contact details of controllers
- The controller of your personal data is Mergado technologies, Ltd., with registered office at Pavlovská 502/12, Kohoutovice, 623 00 Brno, IČ: 035 70 061, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 85012 (hereinafter referred to as “the controller”).
- The contact details of the controller are as follows: address for delivery Pavlovska 12, 623 00, Brno, e‑mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +420 608 44 00 67.
- The controller did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent given to this controller within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data).
- The purpose of processing of personal data
- The purpose of processing your personal data is the sending of commercial communications and other marketing activities by the administrator towards you.
- The controller does not have automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the Regulation.
- Period of storage of personal data
- The period for which your personal data will be stored by the administrator is four (4) years from the date of your consent to the processing for this purpose, but no longer than until your consent to the processing of your personal data for this processing purpose is withdrawn.
- Other recipients of personal data
- Other recipients of your personal data will be persons providing marketing services for the controller in accordance with the controller’s instructions (data processors).
- We use the e‑mailing services of MailerLite Limited to process your personal data. This company has its registered office in Ireland, Ground Floor, 71 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2, D02 P593, however, it is part of the holding company MailerLite, Inc., with its registered office in the United States of America, 548 Market St, PMB 98174, San Francisco, CA 94104 — 5401. Your personal information (name, email address, IP address, information about products you have ordered, etc.) may be transferred to this company. The protection of your personal data is guaranteed by standard contractual clauses in accordance with the decision of the European Commission and by the additional guarantees that your personal data is stored only within the European Union and its security is guaranteed by the internationally valid ISO 27001 standard. Further information is available here: https://www.mailerlite.com/legal/data-processing-agreement and https://www.mailerlite.com/legal/privacy-policy.
- Rights of the data subject
- Under the terms and conditions set forth in the Regulation, you have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, the right to repair or delete your personal data, or to limit their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to the portability of your personal data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data given to the controller at any time. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal of consent. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by clicking on the hyperlink provided in each commercial communication sent by the controller or by writing an e‑mail to the controller at email@example.com.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data has infringed or is infringing the Regulation, you have the right, among other things, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- You are under no obligation to provide personal data. The provision of your personal data is not a legal or contractual requirement, nor is it a requirement that is necessary to enter into a contract.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, where the profiling relates to such direct marketing. If you object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.